Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stickers!

I freaking love Bob's Burgers

I have been working at a print shop for a few months now, which is really awesome for an independant artist. I can look into all kinds of printing and promotional products on my break to get ideas for upcoming cons and shop items. 

Recently I have been looking into stickers, and the options seem pretty neat. I can do white vinyl, clear, and even bumper stickers!

I'll be working on some designs this week to hopefully print up for Otakon's 2014 Artist Alley. 

I'm thinking a few original characters, maybe the tardis I made for my cupcake print last year, and some sailor moon weapons. I might even make a sticker scissor blade. (I just finished up Kill la Kill with my boyfriend earlier this month.) 

Hopefully I can brain storm more ideas and get this all done and printed before August. 

So much to do, so little time! 

♥ etsy ♥ facebook ♥ deviantart ♥ sometimes foodie ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment