Monday, June 9, 2014

Almost done my giant order!

From my Instagram Account
It's been a long time since I've made such a bulk etsy order, and this is the first time it's been so detailed, but it's helping me get back into artsy shape.

The order was for a bunch of pendants with custom names on the backside, and piping all those tiny letters has been great practice. (I won't show them since they are custom and possibly private, but they replace the "To: Stinkbrain" on the backsides of 16 of the pendants.)

I think I'll make another bulk batch once this order is shipped out to refill my store and prepare for Otakon's 2014 Artist Alley. As of right now all my pre-made cookies are wiped out.

For now, I finally get to go shower, write my Sometimes Foodie review for tomorrow, and then sleep. My day job has been really busy due to one of the printers breaking, and I have a lot of jobs backed up, so it's been keeping me on my toes and eating up a lot of my sanity. (It's only Monday! I can't lose all my will power yet!) Now that the printer is fixed I can try to catch up and regain my sanity so I can focus on making my own designs at home.

Okay, enough rambling for now. I gotta get my butt showered so I can write up my review and get to bed. I have to head into work earlier than usual tomorrow to play catch up with the printer.


No comments:

Post a Comment