Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 97: More randomness


Another kind of random one without any rhyme or reason to it tonight. I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas the last few days. To be honest, my mind is elsewhere. I should be picking up a used drawing tablet on my way home tomorrow from someone I used to go to college with. Which is awesome, but I'm nervous. What if I don't like drawing digitally? What if I really should be buying a Cintiq where I can draw what I see? Is this a waste of money and time?

A Cintiq is a pretty expensive purchase, but I'd be going from o-100MPH by buying one, and my  bank account doesn't like that idea. I rationalized things by saying that if I buy and use this new tablet for a few months, and I like how my digital art is going, I'll buy myself a cintiq this time next year. In the meantime I'll work with what I have and try to make the idea of buying a Cintiq worthwhile.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment