Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 100: WIP


This feels like such a cop-out on my part. I wanted my day 100 to be crazy awesome, but it's only this WIP for now. I want to make some more prints for Otakon, and on day 1 I drew a black lady, so for day 100 I wanted to do it again, but it's 6AM. How did that happen? I'm looking forward to working on this tomorrow. In the meantime I am getting used to my new tablet and I LOOOOOVE it. Oh man, so much fancier and better than my super old one from 2005. This one can zoom and change brush sizes and do all kinds of short cuts. It's so much better.

Okay, I hear birds chirping, and I have another Candyology101 podcast to record tomorrow, so I better get some sleep. Good morning/night internet!

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment