Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 116: Chibi Usa Revisited


I decided to revisit my doodle from DAY 12, and attempt a finished digital piece. It's flat coloring and blocky cell-like shading with some gradients on top. Lazy gradients are lazy..., but I'm pretty happy with it. I might add some textures later, but for now this is as close to done as it's getting tonight.

The flat color version is under the cut.

Here it is without any gradients and color enhancement. Pastel and pale. The Luna P was made in Adobe Illustrator a while ago, I thought she was the perfect little addition to this piece, although she doesn't quite fit in style-wise. I kind of like the juxtaposition, but then again part of me wants to redraw her.



etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment