Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 111: So much pain for a small-ish injury

I drew my left hand since I draw right handed.

So today was just one of those days. I left my car windows partially down overnight during a storm, I fell down the basement steps carrying laundry, and to top things off, I sliced my right pointer finger open right at the tip near my nail.

My CPU fan has been really noisy, so I shut down and tried to clean it out and see what was going on, but my computer set up is really compacted. I must have hit the power button on my keyboard with something when I was shifting things around and my PC turned on, fan turned on, and bye bye finger tip.

Not to be graphic, but the very tip of my finger was pretty much sliced off by the fan blades, but not completely. Kind of like a flip-cap on a tube of toothpaste. I didn't even know it cut me at first, it hurt, but I re-shut down and went back to tinkering when I saw blood flowing down my arm. Oh well. I flipped the skin back, applied pressure, cleaned it, and now I have the world clunkiest bandage for such a tiny injury because it's in such a weird location and I have long nails. It's really sore and it stings, but I'm right handed, and I need to type. Hopefully it'll heal up quickly.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment