Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 84: Size Comparison


I feel like my daily drawings have been in a rut lately. A lot of the same ol' thing tossed into Photoshop and lazily colored, so I decided to do something a little different tonight. I went sketch-less, which means no preliminary pencil sketch, and did my little doodle tonight entirely in pen with little to no planning or thought. I like it a lot! I feel like it has more life to it than my more recent posts. Plus, I took a raw photo of it with my eraser for size comparison instead of cleaning it up in Photoshop.

This was drawn in .005 micron. I love working tiny. Also, I always draw pigtails so high up! these are meant to be kinda lazy doubled up hair in pigtails, which is something I do sometimes to keep my hair out of the way at home, but I really ought to draw them lower, and do my own lower. I'm not a little kid anymore.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment