Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 69: Gemsona


Okay today is day 69, and rather than make any kind of sex-joke, I decided to participate in the Gemsona trend that's going around on Tumblr to celebrate the Steven Bomb going off this week.

So a number related to sex...is now related to a children's show...which is actually worse, not better. Oh well, it's what I felt like doodling today.

Tourmaline: "Tourmalines are gems with an incomparable variety of colours. The reason, according to an old Egyptian legend, is that the tourmaline, on its long journey up from the center of the Earth, passed over a rainbow. In doing so, it assumed all the colors of the rainbow. This gemstone has an endless number of faces, and for that reason it suits all moods. No wonder that magical powers have been attributed to it since ancient times. In particular, it is the gemstone of love and of friendship, and is said to render them firm and long-lasting."

What's my weapon? I honestly have no idea. I'm not much of a weapons person, so I figured if I had anything it would have been a defensive item. Like gem-armor or a shield. I'm not really into OC (original characters), so this was more for fun than anything else.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment