Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Space set is now complete!


Finally! A matching set! So I made the outer senshi in space set of 5 pins...a few months ago. I think. Maybe 2? Since I sleep so poorly I really am losing track of time so maybe it wasn't that long ago after all. Any-who, I got a request in my etsy shop for a few matching inner senshi buttons for the set, so this is what I came up with.

The inner senshi don't have individual weapons, at least not all of them, so I Wasn't sure what to use at first. So I went with the star power transformation wands. They're my favorite of the transformation objects. (Much cooler than the pens and more visually interesting than the later sphere-shaped wands.)


I still don't have any Tuxedo Mask themed buttons or items, and I kind of feel like I should make something to represent him...but I really don't care about him that much. I mean the throws roses and gets snazzy outfits, but he also gets possessed and slaps Sailor Moon around. To me, he's the Larry (oitnb) of Sailor Moon.

My only complaint about the actual buttons is that the colors of the spacey-background aren't printing as vibrantly as I would like. I might have to exaggerate them a bit for my next run.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment