Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 89: I need to buy more pants.



Shameful to admit, but I have literally 2 pairs of pants that currently fit me. I just cycle between the two throughout the work week.

I have a drawer in my dresser filled with jeans, but they're all size 7, and I am now a 9-11 in Juniors, 8-10 in women's since all of a sudden I'm gaining weight and my hips are like, "time to widen for babies!" What evil fucking genius decided to come up with these BS women's pant sizes anyway? I'm a 9 in this brand, a 13 in another, it's fucking maddening! I have been shopping for new jeans for literally months. NOTHING I FIND FITS! And now the newest dilemma I have is that for some reason bootcut and flares are back in style. I can't find any cigarette or straight legged pants! Whhyyy?

Girl pants are dumb.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment