Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 177: Pack Mule


Trying to get back into my routine. Dear god, my legs are so stiff! I took every precaution. I wore comfy shoes, thick socks, fancy support and comfort shoe inserts, the whole nine yards. I walked...I don't even know how many miles, but thanks to my preparation I have zero blisters. Just stiff and sore muscles. I feel like all my muscles and tendons are pulled taught like rubber bands. Hopefully I'll be less stiff and more mobile soon. I still have so much to do!

This doodle is a more calm (and less frizzy and gross) version of myself on day one. I wore a dress, my camera strap, by press badge, my purse, an umbrella, and a giant bag filled with press materials and goodies. I walked all the way to and from the con carrying all this stuff, so now I have some broken capillaries and bruising on my shoulders from all the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment