Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 172: Industrial Under-eye Concealer


I wanted to draw something that looked kind of like I do 90% of the time. Lazy bun to make hair stay out of the way, under eye bags and dark circles, and lazy slouchy tank-tops with cheap Forever21 tank tops underneath. Yup, that's me alright.

I gotta figure out this hair situation soon, I want to cut it shorter to force me to wear it down more often, but it took so long for it to grow to this length that I'm hesitant to do it now. If I wear it up all the time, having it so long really doesn't matter, right? At least that's what I'm telling myself. Maybe I should get it done at a salon. I've only ever done it once, and the results were nice, but I'm not the kind of person to bother with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment