Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 173: Not a Clue


Oh my god. I'm freaking out so badly.

So I've been running my food blog, Sometimes Foodie, for almost 4 years now, and this past year it has gotten a lot more attention. I'm collaborating with other food bloggers, I'm doing a food related podcast, and Youtube videos, and now I'm going to a food industry event in New York!

This has kind of been in the works for a while, and I've been stalking the event website for months. I applied for a press pass, and I got in! Look at me being a member of the press.

The only downside is that when I had this whole idea, I was with someone, and I figured they'd be going with me and traveling to New York, and staying with me at the hotel. But now, things are different, and it'll just be me all alone going to NY with public transportation and staying in the room and eating all the food. It feels a bit lonely to do all that, and a bit scary to be honest, but I can do it. Due to my awful sense of direction I'll get lost a bit, but I'll eventually get there.

URGGGG I'm still freaking out. I'll feel better when I'm in the hotel this weekend. It's the journey that's freaking me out, not the event itself. I just gotta figure out how to get to the hotel from here. That's all. It's not that hard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment