Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day 181: Everything is Chaos


Otakon is two weeks away, time to make my work area look like a war zone and stop sleeping!

I made these awesome sailor moon stationary pads yesterday using 60# writing paper, laser prints, chipboards, and glue. They turned out so cute! I think I'll sell them at Otakon paired with a sticker sheet for $8.00 a piece. Does that sound good? I think it does. There are 25 sheets on each pad, and I only have 11 finished pads to take with me. If they sell well there I'll make more and bring them with me to the International Sailor Moon day in Philadelphia next month.

Want a glimpse at my super messy work table? Check it out under the cut.


Yup, that's duct tape, punched out buttons, sticker samples, ear phone wires, a beer can full of jelly beans, Japanese candy wrappers, and a whole mess of...well, mess. Welcome to my life. Now hopefully I can go to bed before 4 AM tonight and attempt to get some sleep before work tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment