Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 20: Budding Musician (Get it?)


I know it's kind of in-style to draw big bulky DJ headphones, like Vocaloids, but I hate having things on my ears. I still use my itty bitty ear buds, so I doodled a quick girl wearing them tonight. (Although only the right one of mine works. I ought to get a new pair.)

I feel like I was more in touch with music and into music when I was younger, now? I'm lucky if I can even remember the lyrics to a song I like. Remembering lyrics used to be so important to me when I was younger, but I guess  it was because I used to passively aggressively quote them for myspace statuses and stuff back then. (Ouch, my age.) Now I'm like the lame mom who just sings along with the choruses in the car because I have no idea what these artists are saying. I should try to get back into listening to music. I feel like I'm missing out on a part of the world.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment