Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 14: Namesake & New Sticker Designs


So I watched the first episode of that magical boy anime that came out, to be honest I can't even remember the name of the show...(I'll look it up later ) It's Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!, but it was awful and terrible and I loved it. The reluctant magical girl aspect to it reminded me of the nurse-themed RPG Maker game my sister's been working on.

Other than my daily doodles I've been quite busy doing a LOT of stuff. I figure I'll put that under the CUT, it's a lot of digital art.



So I am trying to make more sticker designs, enough to warrant another mini-sheet, so I went back to the transformation wands for more sticker-y goodness. I decided to do both the Crystal and original 90's versions. So far, so good! Personally, I like the 90's ones a lot more than the newer version, but these are true to the manga. I figured, why not make both? (I'm also working on some Starlight Items.)Also Sailor Moon related...

I'm using my original files to make some patterns for Redbubble and Society6.

I am still working on more, but so far I have THIS pattern and I'm really happy with it.

Doesn't it look awesome? I might order a pillow for myself, but I have a ton already, maybe I should get a phone case instead.




EEE! I'm so excited to possibly print my stuff up on actual fabric. (I'm also looking into Spoonflower.) It's nearly 3AM and I have my 9-5 job in the morning, so I better stop for now, but more patterns will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment