Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I did Yesterday (2/5/14)

In an effort to be more productive, I decided to write a little blog summing up my day. I doubt that this will become a daily thing, but at least once a week. I think that is a fairly realistic goal. It's nice to be able to look back and see that I have gotten things done.

What did I do today? (2/5/14)

(I'm the kind of person who likes listing things, so this is list-style)


1. I made some new Thank You Art Cards for my Etsy. The last set was Nightmare Before Christmas themed, which was a lot of fun, so this time I'll be using characters from The Venture Bros. I like making a complete set, but I needed some cards right away, so I made a few random Bee and Puppy Cat cards that shipped out this morning. (See them after the cut.)



 2. I went to the post office. I had to drop off some Etsy packages. If I sold things more consistently I would arrange for packages to be picked up, but my sales are still really sporadic. The post office ladies are always really nice though, and they are used to seeing me.


3. I went to Target, Walmart, AND Shop Rite. Why? To find these freaking limited edition Oreos. The mission was a success, but Target and Walmart are full of lies. Available Feb 3rd my butt! I asked a lovely lady at the customer service desk when they'd be available and she told me she actually saw both flavors available today at Shop Rite. THANK YOU LOVELY LADY~! (I really wish I read your name tag, because you saved my food blogging butt from having to drive all the way to Medford.) Thankfully I was able to get some of each flavor and I'll be reviewing them on my daily food blog this week.






4. I made another double-sided pendant. I recently sold out of all my in-stock You're My Hero Pendants, so when I received another order this evening I had to make more. That means I'll be making a whole new batch of both single and double sided cookie pendants and sprinkles tomorrow. To be honest I am kind of sick of these things, but they sell really well. (I am a starving artist and until any of the jobs I apply for call me back etsy is my main source of income.)



5. I made today's Spotted on the Shelves post on Sometimes Foodie. This one features stuff I saw at Aldi. I am obsessed with Aldi. It's the best grocery store ever!

Other than shower and get dressed...I think that is pretty much everything I did today. I feel like I should have done more, but that is what these posts are for. To make me work my butt off to have something to write about.

Not bad for my first post, but let's see what I can post about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment