Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sometimes Foodie Redesign!


Okay, as far as redesigns go this isn't a HUGE change, but I tweaked a lot of things here and there.

I'll post a before picture below so you can see the difference. I like it so far, but the changes are pretty minor.

I altered: 
  • The Header: made it text only and made the coffee stain part of the background
  • The Background: I added a pattern of spoons and coffee cup stains
  • Etsy Banner: I made a little animated banner for my etsy shop
  • Facebook Likes: I changed the coding for the Facebook likes to better fit that small area.
BEFORE
AFTER
I still want to make a little profile for myself and put it at the top right, but I want to take a more professional photo before I do that. (Awkward selfie time!) I might code some links to put below the header as well..but I don't want everything to look too busy. I'll mess around with it in the near future.

Well, so far so good. I plan on tweaking this page's layout a bit next. Not too sure what the new look will be like, but it'll have to match my professional website, which also needs a redesign...

I have a lot of coding and work ahead of me.


2 comments:

  1. Nice change! And nice review on that pizza too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I still have a few things to change, but I'm glad you like the direction I;m heading in.

      Delete