Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fancy Backgrounds & Life Update/Rambling

Bye bye stark white, hello FULL color backgrounds!
Yesterday was a really productive day for me! I was able to list my new Louise and TWEWY stickers on Etsy but instead of my usual stark white backdrop, I made fancy ones!

Well "made" isn't quite accurate. All I did was go to Pixabay and print out some free stock images of graffiti and cheeseburgers on some tabloid paper, but it made my stuff look so awesome!

This one really makes me want to doodle some burgers of my own!

If I had more time I would have made my own, but with everything else I have going on...

  • Packing for the Summer Fancy Food Show in NY this weekend (I leave Sat., return Wed.) 
  • Writing Food Reviews to queue up for the blog so it isn't stagnant while I'm away 
  • Making and shipping out Etsy orders
  • Listing NEW Etsy and Redbubble items
  • Filming, editing and queueing up YouTube videos (2 a week! Gotta keep that up) 
  • Washing, drying and folding 2 (long overdue) loads of laundry
  • Doing minor PR work for all the stuff I do online to generate interest and get views/sales
  • AND I have a few really big deals going on behind the scenes with some companies that I can't quite tell you guys about yet for both my art and my food blogging ventures.
  • All that, PLUS my 9-5 day job that is a 40+ min drive there and another 40+ min back every day...
So yeah, I did NOT have the time to doodle any burgers or DIY my own graffiti wall for backdrops last night, but that is what stock images are for!! 

The end results look awesome, and I even printed out a couple to enhance my latest Sometimes Foodie post


My life feels pretty hectic at the moment, but everything's coming' up Milhouse awesome! This is really great and a few doors are opening for me thanks to all the stuff I do after-hours online, and I need to give it my all to keep this up! 


♥ etsy ♥ storenvy ♥ facebook ♥ sometimes foodie ♥ Society6 ♥ redbubble ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment