Saturday, August 22, 2015

I’ll be Selling at Baltimore Comic Con 2015!

I’ll be Selling at Baltimore Comic Con 2015!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been a bit overwhelmed with everything that's been going on and restocking my stuff for the convention, but I'm so excited! This will be my first time ever selling at this convention, so I'm not sure how it'll go, but I'm hoping that it'll be a blast! It's held in the same convention center as Otakon, it's a bit smaller, so the layout is a bit different.


To register for the convention visit: http://baltimorecomiccon.com
This year Baltimore Comic Con takes place during the 25th, 26th, & 27th of September.
It’s a full weekend filled with panels, special guests, art and all kinds of events!

If you’re going, be sure to stop by and visit me! I’ll have all kinds of art and I’ll be cosplaying with my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment