Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day 182: I'm back, baby!

 
Annnd I'm back! I got a pack of Sharpie pens from the back to school section of Target and I really wanted to test them out, so I used an old sample paper book from work that was going to be recycled, and made a little self portrait-style doodle.

It's been really hard to get back into my old routine of doing a doodle or something every night along with my food reviews and nightly workout. I was doing so well with everything, but right before Otakon I got overwhelmed and it all just fell apart. I'm really disappointed in myself, but I'm picking up right where I left off, so let's see if I can still make it to 365 different doodles. I also want to start using my tablet again. I haven't picked that up in a while... oh well, it's nearly 4AM on a work night, so I better get to bed. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment