Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 46: Freckles


Oh Netflix, what did I do without you? I ran out of Batman Beyond, so I was listening to some documentaries while I worked today. There was this one called The Dark Matter of Love which was really interesting. It followed some adopted children and their new family and showed how difficult the adjustment process was for everyone involved. The drawing was inspired by Masha, who was kind of the main focus of the documentary. This drawing doesn't really look like her, and it really wasn't meant to, it was more-so inspired by her and her difficulty expressing emotions.

Currently I color and create all of my digital work with a mouse, although all of my draw365 projects have been draw via pen on paper first, all the colors and editing are done in Photoshop with a mouse. I was wondering if I should buy myself a tablet to work on, but if I'm going to get one, I'd like to see where I'm drawing. Do I really want to spend all that money on a Cintiq? Ugggg I can, I have a little nest egg of savings so that I could do it, but it's such a huge purchase. I keep thinking about it, but who know when I'll finally pull the trigger and do it.

etsystorenvy ♥ facebookDAsometimes foodieSociety6 redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment