Sunday, December 8, 2013

Student teaching update and ATC examples


It’s been a while since I have posted my own content, and it feels good to be back.

Student teaching is almost over! It’s both a happy moment and a sad one. I am happy to find a full time teaching position that will actually pay me, but I am going to miss my current students like crazy. They’ll be fine without me, but I’ll feel sad knowing they are making art and I won’t be able to see it.

These are some example ATC (artist trading cards) I made for an assignment. I gave each student a blank card and asked them to create an ART in honor of the artist Vincent van Gogh. My examples above are for Salvador Dali and Claude Monet.

The students had to use at least 2 different mediums on their cards (collage, paint, pen, etc). and the finished works of art were really interesting!

etsyfacebookdeviantartsometimes foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment