Monday, September 15, 2014

We Seek The Holy Grail!


Thank goodness, my back is finally getting back to normal. The funny thing is that I hurt myself stopping my fall down the stairs, and the actual fall didn't leave a mark on me. (I should have just fallen and taken my chances.)

Now that my shoulder is feeling better and my back is getting limber again, I'm back to uploading more items from Otakon to my Etsy and new Store Envy! I'm hoping to add something new each day this week, so we'll see if I can keep that up! (I have plenty to list, I just need to get around to actually photographing it and writing everything up.)

Today I added my magical Talisman Stickers to both shops.

Out of the three stickers, I think the Space Sword was my favorite to make.


All those little details around the shaft (tee-hee) hilt had a weirdly soothing effect on me. Even though it was the most detailed of the three, this one was the easiest for me to make.


Now this mirror...was the bane of my existence. It's so simple, it's a simple shape, but it was driving me absolutely insane. Admittedly it was more so my lack of sleep and constant tweaking of the rounded shape than the design for the item itself, but man... Just looking at this sticker makes me angry. Even though I love Sailor Neptune, she and Uranus are my favorites because they get sh*t done, this sticker still makes me rage internally.

Now the Garnet orb, that was another easy one for me. I'm really happy with how the shading on the orb came out, and since this item is so much smaller than the others, instead of selling it individually, if someone buys both the mirror and the sword I'll toss it in as a bonus sticker.

As a whole, I'm really happy with how these designs turned out, but I might mess with the mirror more in the future. (If I can handle it without rage quitting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment