Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 187: I Ain't 'Fraid of no GHOSTS (Slimer)


I am hosting a (very) last minute Halloween Party this weekend, because I'm insane and I don't already have enough on my plate, and I decided to surprise my friends by trying to recreate the classic 90's beverage Ecto-Cooler! I got a fancy glass drink dispenser from the store that I'm going to fill it up using a recipe I found online, and to decorate it I made my own Slimers!


It was a simple speed paint in Photoshop using a wireless mouse, but I'm pretty happy with it, and it was a lot of fun to take a break and make something that isn't a commission, etsy order, or part of my practical design day job. (I really miss making my own art every day...but I need money. The classic sell-your-soul artist dilemma.)


No comments:

Post a Comment